An i-ADS NZ Web Development Specialist, primary responsibilities is to: execute accurate and efficient web campaigns; deliver on client goals first time every time; and continually develop skills and technical knowledge.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, passionate, results driven with the ability to work autonomously on numerous projects simultaneously and must displaying strong time management, administrative skills, and product knowledge.
You’ll develop & execute Web strategies accurately and efficiently to meet our client goals, including: Design, UI design, Research & Ideat.
- Work with a fast moving web team
- Have a high level of awareness of best practice in the industry, web standards for areas such as responsive design and optimising design for multiple platforms.
- Provide regular updates to the team in regards to project status
- Report to the Product Project Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 3+ years web development experience
- Proven E-Commerce experience
- A solution focused/problem solving approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly develop organizational skills with a firm commitment to meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, passionate, results driven with the ability to work autonomously on numerous projects simultaneously and must displaying strong time management, administrative, and product knowledge.
Why you should work at i-ADS NZ
Fun and friendly, vibrant and outgoing team! Work hard and deliver results and we’ll reward you!
Work in an office filled with likeminded, creative and talented individuals
You’ll work closely with our Product Director to deliver on client goals and we’ll impart our years of industry experience to help you grow and develop in the industry.
If you love to standout, if you love to be creative and original, then join our dynamic team today.